The “Spanish So Simple” Course, designed for both adults and youngsters alike, is divided into 7 different Stages. Each Stage is broken down into 5 Modules. Each Module contains a number of different Lessons which are supported by innumerous sets of Audio – Visual Flashcards.
The range of the Course Stages will take you from the simplicity of the very basics of the Spanish Language in Stage 1, to the complexity of an Intermediate Level as found in Stage 7, on a par with the Higher GCSE level (UK) or Junior Cert (Ireland), and equal to B1 CEFR ( Common European Framework of Reference for Languages).
If a student is not involved in “Formal Learning”, leading to a specific exam and qualification he/she may not feel the need or desire to study all 7 Stages and can therefore opt to study to a specific Stage according to requirements.
IN SUMMARY, THE “SPANISH SO SIMPLE” COURSE IS A LOGICAL, PRACTICAL JOURNEY THROUGH THE SPANISH LANGUAGE, SUPPORTED BY AUDIO-VISUAL LEARNING AIDS WITH “STOP OFF” POINTS ALONG THE WAY.
Classes may be taken privately or in small groups, person to person or via Skype or FaceTime.
From Autumn 2015 “Spanish So Simple” – Stage 1 – Beginner´s will be available Online offering you Downloadable Lessons, Audio Tracks and Flashcards, allowing you to gently progress at your own pace.
If you wish to discover more regarding “Spanish So Simple “ classes, please contact me and a meeting at a mutually convenient time will be arranged so you can learn more.
• To instil confidence.
• To explain the body of the Spanish language, clearly and simply.
• To provide audio- visual learning tools to enhance learning / memorisation.
• To take “Language Communication Short-Cuts” wherever possible.
• To make the content of the course as practical as possible from the outset.
• Not to allow over-usage of grammatical terminology.
• To achieve a confident working use of spoken Spanish very early on in learning.
• To simplify the language learning process.
• To promote Active rather than Passive learning
• To make learning Spanish effective, enjoyable and fun!!!!
A) Private Spanish Lessons
• Private lessons to suit your availability, level and pace organised at any of the present venues, in the comfort of your home or office or alternatively via Skype or Facetime.
B) Group Spanish Lessons
• Small groups of up to 6 people maximum are currently held at Alanda Club in Elviria, Marbella. Days and times vary according to level.
• Private Groups: You can create your own group with family and / or friends.
• Add your name to the “Share a Class List” and a new group will be created and scheduled just as soon as there are enough fellow students to share with.
C) Semi-Intensive Group
2 hours daily (Mon – Fri) x 4 weeks, timetabled periodically throughout the year.
This semi intensive course will take you from zero to a very good working level of Spanish in just 4 weeks. In order to make the very best of the course it does require your full attention and commitment, including daily study practice as well as the 2 hour daily class.
Semi- Intensive Group Courses focusing on any of the 7 Stages are available on request. They require a minimum of 4 students and a maximum of 6 and will be programmed according to timetable availability.
If you are interested in participating in a Semi- Intensive Group Course, please contact
Private lessons are available leading to:
GCSE, A Level, Junior Cert, Leaving Cert and DELE examinations.
Registration for IGCSE Spanish and DELE exams, in collaboration with The European Sixth Form College, Calahonda, Mijas-Costa and the Instituto Cervantes at the University of Málaga, respectively.
• Classes are held at Alanda Club in Elviria or at “The Study” in Estepona.
• Private classes can also be held in your home or office (Calahonda – Estepona) or alternatively can be taken via Skype /Facetime.
One to One / Two: 30 Euros Per Hour (Marbella or Estepona venues)
One to One / Two: 35 Euros Per Hour ( At your Home/Office)
One to One / Two: 35 Euros Per Hour (Exam Preparation)
Group Tuition – On-going or Semi- Intensive
Minimum 4 students / Maximum 6 students 7.50 € per person, per hour
PAYMENT OF CLASSES IS MADE IN BLOCKS OF 4 WEEKS IN ADVANCE
|Location||Señorío de Aloha, Puerto Banús|
Spacious, 3 bedroom, ground floor duplex apartment, situated in the exclusive complex of Señorio de Aloha, within walking distance to Puerto Banús.
|REF: L081701||2,500 € PCM|
|Location||Los Pinos, Los Arqueros, Benahavis|
Luxury spacious duplex apartment in the desirable Los Pinos complex, Benahavis. close to Marbella, Costa del Sol, Spain
3500 € per month
AVAILABLE 1ST NOVEMBER 2017 - Contemporary private 3 bedroom villa as longterm rental, situated in Sierra Blanca Country Club, Istán, Marbella, (Málaga), Costa del Sol
|REF: S120417||335.000 €|
|Location||Royal Flamingos, Marbella|
2 Bedroom Luxury Sea View Apartment for sale,
Royal Flamingos, Benahavís, Malaga, Costa del Sol